| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Talbotton, Ga in January is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 127.8mm (5in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 10:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Talbotton, Ga January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Talbotton, Ga, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Talbotton, Ga:
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 153.1 kms (95.2 miles) NNW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) WNW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) NW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) NW
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) WSW
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 156.5 kms (97.3 miles) WSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.8 miles) NE
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) N
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) ENE
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 83.3 kms (51.7 miles) E
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) ESE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 90.8 kms (56.4 miles) SE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) ESE