| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Talbotton, Ga in February is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in February is far from dry. Some 130.8mm (5.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:34 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Talbotton, Ga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Talbotton, Ga, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Talbotton, Ga:
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 153.1 kms (95.2 miles) NNW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) WNW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) NW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) NW
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) WSW
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 156.5 kms (97.3 miles) WSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.8 miles) NE
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) N
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) ENE
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 83.3 kms (51.7 miles) E
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) ESE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 90.8 kms (56.4 miles) SE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) ESE